Senior Facade Engineer - Local Law 11 - NYC
Location : New York NY US 10001
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19087-AS1
Compensation : open - 50-62/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering or Architecture
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for an experienced Architect RA or a Civil Engineer with a PE license needed for building envelope inspections, repair, and design for New York City.
- Requires experience with Local Law 11 - NYC.
- Work on multi-family and high-rise buildings with concrete, steel and masonry as well as building envelopes and structural evaluations.
- Work on roofs, walls, plaza decks and below-grade waterproofing.
- Review plans and code studies for NYC projects.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering with a PE license or Architect RA
- Experience with Local Law 11 - NYC.
- Experience with multi-family and high-rise buildings. Experience with concrete, steel, masonry, and building envelope expertise.
- Experience with roofs, walls, plaza decks, and below-grade waterproofing.
- Scaffolding Certification required.
- Excellent Report writing skills required.
Contact: Alex Salewycz