Senior Maintenance Engineer - CNC Machining
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19213-BZ1
Compensation : 80000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Maintenance Engineer responsible for the daily activities regarding operations and maintenance of production equipment in and FDA regulated environment.
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting for a high precision manufacturing environment using CNC machines.
- Utilize SAP computer systems, tools and equipment, supervising maintenance technicians.
- Performs daily, weekly, six months and yearly maintenance and inspection routines and procedures on high precision 5-axis milling machines and other equipment.
- Repairs defective machinery, including Mikron and Willemin CNC equipment.
- Manage and forecast spare parts inventory.
- Control supply of operating consumables at machines.
- Document work performed and reporting of incidents and variances
- Responsible for reduction of production equpiment downtime.
- Validate and test new equipment following SOP, FDA and ISO standards.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years experience with operations and maintenance of production equipment.
- Experience with analog and digital instrumentation, as well as servo and stepper controllers.
- Knowledge of Beckhoff PLC Application.
- Prior work experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Advanced knowledge of CNC programming language "FANUC", "Heidenhain" and 3D modeling software.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky