Senior Mechanical Designer - Reactor Design
Location : Plainsboro NJ US 08536
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19100-AB-MM1
Compensation : open - 38-43/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : AAS Mechanical Engineer
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Senior Mechanical Designer to develop 3-D models of components to support reactor research programs.
- Work with engineers to generate conceptual layouts, assembly models, and detailed components & drawings, and documentation.
- May present models to review at meetings.
- Design of state-of-the art diagnostic devices that monitor experimental parameters.
- Design of in-vacuum mechanisms that are subjected to high heat flux and electromagnetic forces.
- Design of structures that support and maintain precise alignment of devices to the experimental device.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Mechanical Engineering.
- Extensive experience with Pro/ENGINEER - Creo 3.0 and Windchill 10 for 3D modeling and drawing production.
- Experience with design of vacuum containing components including flanges & structures.
- Familiar with manufacturing methods.
- Familiar with GD&T, welding symbols and general machine design.
- Knowledge of typical industry standards.
Contact: Mark Manz