Senior Mechanical Engineer - Water Treatment
Location : Springfield NJ US 07081
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19290-JF-DE1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Mechanical Engineer who manages the mechanical engineering discipline in relation to each of the projects assigned. Maintains adherence to the project schedule and budget.
- Prioritizes project activities.
- Conforms to established engineering methods and procedures.
- Ensures that documentation and drawings are technically correct and meet contract requirements.
- Confers with and advises Sales regarding bid specifications, project estimates and labor requirements.
- Monitors and controls man-hour costs on assigned engineered projects.
- Provides information that can be used for performance improvement.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years mechanical equipment engineering design experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple functions within an engineering organization.
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills are required.
- Strong knowledge of CAD software - AutoCAD. Proficiency with MS Office Suite and MS Project.
- Ability to understand and interpret mechanical design codes and standards, e.g. ASME, AWWA, API.
Contact: Darren Elg