Senior Mechanical Test Engineer - Rotating Machinery
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19099-LL-MK1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Mechanical Test Engineer for field testing and vibration troubleshooting of rotating machinery for energy, oil& gas, water / wastewater treatment, transportation and other customers.
- Vibration testing for pumps, compressors, fans and turbines.
- Testing includes experimental modal analysis and operating deflection shape characterization.
- Management of testing staff and hands-on testing.
- Utilize Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
- Travel to customer locations.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience with testing of rotating equipment, including pumps, compressors, fans and turbines.
- Experience with Experimental Modal Analysis (EMA) and Operating Deflection Shape (ODS) characterization.
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD).
- Requires approximately 15% travel.
Contact: Monique Kleiman