Senior Microwave Engineer
Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19356-MK1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Hardware Design Engineer to design and develop RF/microwave filters utilizing filter techniques in discrete & distributed networks using Ansoft HFSS, Ansoft Designer, Genesys and other custom software.
- Work with current high power amplifier designer to ensure continuity of available technology.
- Assisting lab technicians by simulating test results and recommending circuit modifications to improve performance;
- Gathering and tabulating final data and circuit changes required to achieve specified performance.
- Configure gain blocks, switches and ferrite devices, in combination with filters, to realize microwave integrated assemblies
- Preparing acceptance test, qualification test and other procedures for use of lab technicians and other engineers;
- Contributing to customer proposals;
- Participation in internal company seminars and design reviews.
Required Qualifications :
- BS - Electrical Engineering or Physics
- Minimum 5 years experience in design of RF/microwave filters.
- Experience with Ansoft and Genesys software.
Contact: Monique Kleiman