Senior Scientist - Pigments
Location : Ledgewood NJ US 07852
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19405-AB1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : PhD Chemistry
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Chemical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a PhD Chemist to work as a Senior Scientist for pigment dispersions.
- Working with R&D, supporting colorant manufacturing to drive innovation with the development of new color pigment dispersion technology for coatings.
- Interface with the interior and exterior coating groups to improve existing formulations.
- Develop and evaluate color pigment dispersions for new products or for improvement of the current products
- Capture and apply new technology developments.
- Identify, explore and prove feasibility of novel product chemistries.
- Collaborate with QA and Manufacturing to resolve quality and manufacturing issues.
- Supervision of junior chemists.
- Work with process engineers to scale up new products.
Required Qualifications :
- PhD Chemistry or related field
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience in coatings and pigment dispersion.
- Experience in formulating and testing color pigment dispersion.
- Knowledge of color pigments, color pigment dispersion processes, and process equipment from lab scale to production.
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical, laboratory management, communication, organization, presentation, innovation and creative problem solving abilities.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit http://terkotech.com/SCI/
Please send all inquiries to AB@Terkotech.com