Senior SMT Process Engineer
Location : New Haven CT US 06501
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19369-DE1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical Engineer to act as Senior SMT Process Engineer.
- Acquire basic working knowledge of company services to assist staff with various functions.
- Work with all SMT equipment, programming printers, SPI, pick and place, reflow oven and AOI.
- Creatie and debug oven reflow profiles.
- Responsible for troubleshooting equipment and systems.
- Responsible for defect review androot cause analysis with resolution. Responsibel for selective and wave soldering including programming and technical support. Interpret 2D x-ray images as well as 5DX x-ray images.
- Lable creation programming and understanding of bar-codes.
- Stencil design using Gerbers, CAD and any other design tools.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering
- Expereince with programming and technical support for SMT process equipment used in PCBA manufacturing.
- Experience with Pick and Place, Solder Paste Inspection, AOI, Thermal Profile Monitoring System, Selective Solder, and Rework Process.
- Requires Class 1 - 3 IPC and J-STD training.
- Experience writing pre and post build DFM reports.
- Knowledge of label creation programming and understanding of bar-codes.
- Experience with Stencil Design using Gerbers, CAD and any other design tools.
- Experience with Rework processes.
- Hot Air, BGA repair, Wash/PCA cleaning and routine solder iron rework.
- AutoCAD or Solid works experience/knowledge.
Contact: Darren Elg