Senior Software Engineer - Medical Devices
Location : Wyckoff NJ US 07481
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19075-BZ-JT
Compensation : 100000.00 - 140000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Software Engineer who develops and documents software, user interfaces, and test plans for medical devices.
- Create software requirements, software plan, architectural, design, and validation documents that follow a software development lifecycle.
- Also creates product and system requirements and validations, theory of operation, etc.
- Implement design specifications by constructing high quality working code within planned time frame; revision control is an absolute must.
- Provide scope development effort, and provide timeline estimates.
- Ensure quality and integrity of deliverables by adhering to company's ISO/IEC, and FDA standards, guidelines, and process.
- Participate in design and code reviews with customers.
- Code, test, and debug the software.
- Create test procedures, datasheets and provide testing support.
- Assess 3rd party software.
- Designs circuitry with mechanical constraints with mechanical engineering.
- Develops both digital and analog.
- Train technicians once products transition into production.
- Provide post production support.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years with embedded software design and implementation.
- Ability to support multiple projects and objectives simultaneously.
- Experience developing user interfaces.
- In depth knowledge of the C programming language.
- Experience with the C# programming language.
- Working knowledge of processors and other electronic hardware.
- Familiar with test equipment including but not limited to storage O-scope, frequency generator, power supplies, multi-meters, flow meter, pull tester, microscope, etc
- Familiarity with ISO/IEC and FDA standards affecting software.
- Minimum 10 years in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Experience with PIC microcontrollers and the MPLAB IDE.
- Windows programming experience and the Visual Studio IDE
- SQL experience.
- Experience with multi-threaded software.
- Risk and Usability experience.
- PCB Schematic and Layout experience; Orcad knowledge.
- Experience with an ERP system and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project)
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com