Site Acquisition - Telecom Real Estate/Land Use Manager
Location : San Ramon CA US 94582
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18907-MM
Compensation : 110000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelor Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Site Acquisition / Land Use Manager for Telecom Real Estate to plan and execute on assigned network jurisdictional responsibilities from proposal stage through the completion of jurisdictional approvals allowing the implementation team to begin construction per schedule
- Forecast as accurately as possible approval milestone dates, and communicate on a timely basis when forecast dates are expected to change
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing with internal and external customers, and bring in the appropriate executive management and technical team members where and when needed.
- Be willing to travel, often time with short notice to various regional locations.
- Keep the Vice President apprised of jurisdictional schedule issues, resource allocations, vendor sourcing recommendations, Project Tracker enhancements and various other items that require management knowledge and input.
- Keep up to date on new and advances in technology and applications that may impact the jurisdictional process.
- Attend municipal, county and other jurisdictional hearings and meetings where appropriate.
- Manage qualified outside vendors when needed to perform certain jurisdictional activities, such as NEPA SHPO and Tribal compliance, permit processing and submittals, site walks and other consultative items.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree from accredited College or University
- Jurisdictional planning background
- A legal background with experience focused on real estate or land use/site acquisition and negotiation in the wireless pole attachment or right of way access arenas, or governmental relations is required
- Possess multi-level relationships within the telecommunications and/or utility industries
- Strong presentation skills and agility with Microsoft Office.
- Solid understanding of basics of Photoshop Elements, CAD, XMap or similar type programs is preferable.
Contact: Mark Manz