Software Engineer - Object Oriented C++
Location : Carlstadt NJ US 07072
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19070-BZ
Compensation : 90000.00 - 120000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a software engineer to develop software for avionic test equipment.
- Coding with Object Oriented C++ in an embedded environment and application development for command and control of the embedded device.
- Utilize Object Oriented design methodologies and code analysis with experience in Windows CE and Real-Time embedded environments.
- Code at a high level and have a strong background in C++ object orientated development including polymorphism and inheritance.
- Participate in the modification and evolution of an established / fielded test suite in a WinCE environment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows CE platform builder and ability to configure and customize an existing embedded Windows CE operating system.
- Design and implementation of new test set designs targeted for the embedded Linux environment (may potentially include development in Real-Time Linux).
- Participate in the development of control applications which communicate with embedded devices via USB, Ethernet, or other industry standard communications interfaces.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years of object oriented C/C++ software development experience.
- Experience with Real-Time systems.
- Experience in one or more of the following environments Microsoft Visual Studio and/or embedded Linux (Eclipse,QT, etc.)
- Some development exposure to Labview is a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing systems using an embedded real time operating systems (RTOS) is a plus.
- Some background in Assembler coding is a plus.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky