Structural Engineer - Project Manager
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18846-MK1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil / Structural Engineer to be project manager for bridges and highway structures.
- Position includes point-of-contact with clients, marketing opportunities with growth potential in both size and diversity of projects, as well as within the firm.
- Managing staff and subconsultants to complete designs and permitting packages.
- Opportunity for varied design experience in team oriented department.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering.
- New Jersey PE license with minimum 8 years experience in design of bridges and highway structures.
- Some experience in roadway layout, grading and drainage design necessary.
- Good communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of environmental documentation and permitting a plus.
- Preparation of structural computations, detailing, and writing technical specifications and proposals.
- Proficiency in structural analysis software (ABUTLFRD, STAAD, BAR 7) as well as knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D/Microstation is necessary.
Contact: Monique Kleiman