Structural Engineer - Project Manager
Location : Parsippany NJ US 07054
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18846-MK-2
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4
Required Education : BS Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Civil / Structural Engineer for bridges and highway structures.
- Position includes preparation of structural computations, detailing and writing technical specifications and proposals.
- Work with staff and sub-consultants to complete designs and permitting packages.
- Opportunity for varied design experience in team oriented department.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Civil Engineering.
- EIT required, New Jersey PE license a plus with minimum 4 years experience in design of bridges and highway structures.
- Some experience in roadway layout, grading and drainage design necessary.
- Good communication skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of environmental documentation and permitting a plus.
- Preparation of structural computations, detailing, and writing technical specifications and proposals.
- Proficiency in structural analysis software (ABUTLFRD, STAAD, BAR 7) as well as knowledge of AutoCAD/Civil 3D/Microstation is necessary.
Contact: Monique Kleiman