Location : Miami FL US 33126
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19442-AS1
Compensation : 95000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Structural or Civil Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Senior Structural Engineer for Engineering, Architectural and Construction projects.
- Involved with various assignments throughout south Florida including inspections, reports, construction administration, project management and design.
- Perform site visits to observe, document, collect, verify, and analyze existing structural/civil
- Prepare reports with observations, findings and opinions.
- Prepare construction specifications documents and repair protocols.
- Review drawings, plans and specifications.
- Design various structural/civil details and plans.
- Interact with Clients to present findings and provide updates.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Structural or Civil Engineering
- MS degree is a plus.
- PE License required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with structural design adn analysis for engineering, architectural and construction projects.
- Experience with Building Restoration and Forensics.
Contact: Alex Salewycz