Systems Engineer - Integration & Test / Labview Developer
Location : Carlstadt NJ US 07072
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18801-BZ-MM1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a mid-level Systems Engineer to design, develop and integrate test applications such as, DVT (design verification testing) and ATP (Automated test process) for avionics test equipment.
- Responsible for requirements analysis, specification, design, coding, debugging and documentation.
- Develop and maintain LabVIEW applications for PXI stations used in manufacturing.
- Design and develop LabVIEW based UI applications and API.
- Interpret detailed industry specifications and develop object classes to produce the described functionality.
- The candidate will assist in the debugging of systems by developing a suite of test modules which will exercise logic, components and specifications.
- Low and high level system integration and debugging with hardware.
- Develop automated test sequences for test and validation of UUTS.
- Write test procedures to support test applications.
- Design test fixtures for production testing
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience with Systems Test and Integration.
- Must be comfortable working in the frequency domain and with SDR.
- Knowledge and use of logic analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and power meters is a must.
- Expertise with PXI, LabVIEW application architecting and development.
- Experience with embedded systems and microcontrollers.
- Experience with avionics equipment such as: IFF, ADS-B, TACAN, TCAS, ILS.
- Experience with hardware protocols and device drivers: touch panels, I2C, Ethernet, GPIB, USB, PCI, PC104, Serial port. IP based protocols: DHCP, TFTP.
- Ability to convert specification into working code.
- Must be US citizen with ability to obtain a SECRET Clearance as this position is for a defense contractor.
Contact: Mark Manz