Systems Software Manager - Controls
Location : Edina MN US 55435
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19320-MK-JT1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Electrical or Computer Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Systems Software Manager to lead and contribute to the development of process controls for metrology and inspection equipment for semiconductor processing.
- Software development in C#, C++ and .NET framework.
- Responsible for User-Interface design and database development.
- Work with customers to develop products for customer needs.
- Software requirements analysis, feasibility and risk analysis.
- Work in an Agile software development environment.
Required Qualifications :
- MS Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience with C#, C++/CLI and .NET framework.
- Experience with User-Interface (UI) and database development.
- Experience with process-oriented or Agile software development environments.
- Minimum 5 years experience leading a team of software engineers.
- Experience with electro-mechanical systems controls, semiconductor equipment preferred.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com