Technical Sales Engineer - Sanitary Process Equipment
Location : Nanuet NY US 10954
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18757-BZ
Compensation : open
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Engineering or Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Technical Sales Engineer for the northeast U.S. for sanitary process equipment for FDA regulated industries.
- Find and establish new distributors for company's products.
- Work and travel with distributors to visit customers highlighting all of company's products.
- Identify and prepare for industry trade shows in your area worthwhile for company to attend.
- Establishing new accounts, building relationships and growing business with existing accounts.
- Develop strategic business partnerships; create and negotiate long term business relationships.
- Seek, create and develop new business opportunities to build sales.
- Ensure customer needs are met, and troubleshoot issues reported handling complaints and problems.
- Participate in sales forecasting and strategic planning.
- Research, develop and maintain long and short range sales & marketing plans.
- Gather and report marketing trends and intelligence to aid management in understanding and act upon customer, consumer and industry insights.
- Responsible for preparing basic weekly reports.
- Adapt knowledge of customer requirements to company products.
- Understand and promote all of company products within existing customer base.
- Maintain a good, practical knowledge of the markets in which our customers. compete.
- Listen to customer needs and identify potential new products to develop.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering or Science.
- Minimum 5 years extensive industry related experience.
- Must have outside sales experience for chemical process equipment.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Solidworks helpful.
- Working knowledge of ASME codes including Section VIII Div and B31.3 helpful.
- Knowledge of 3A and surface finishes for sanitary process piping and equipment.
- Mechanical skills including an understanding of pipe, valves and fittings.
- Hands on machining skills and mechanical assembly experience helpful.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes including: machining, welding, fabricating, casting and forging helpful.
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
- Experience using PowerPoint preferred.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky