Technical Sales Representative
Location : Somerville NJ US 08876
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19140-AS1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Technical Sales Representative for industrial products.
- Responsible for management of multiple customer accounts including quoting, order entry, inventory planning, information maintenance and technical support. Generates revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders from OEM customers in the medical, automotive, electronic, and other industrial industries; understanding and interpreting technical requirements, manufacturing processes; providing technical information; developing accounts.
- Contact, qualify and develop on-going relationships with assigned accounts in order to increase sales volume.
- Prospecting and follow-up activities related to new customers and markets.
- Providing customer service, coordinate the resolution of account issues to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Daily interaction with the outside sales force, providing pricing and product availability information, working together to meet customer needs and secure new business.
- Communicate sales order changes with the related departments.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Maintains communication equipment by troubleshooting, reporting, and tracking problems.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Required Qualifications :
- BS - Mechanical Engineering preferred or work related experience.
- Experience with inside sales and customer service.
- Experience with reading blue prints and drawings.
- Familiar with mechanical inspection methods.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Contact: Alex Salewycz