Test Engineer - Optoelectronics
Location : Easton PA US 18042
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18887-AS-MM
Compensation : 100000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Physics, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Test Engineer responsible for supporting existing and developing new test & measurement equipment and software used in the manufacturer of optoelectronics devices.
- Keeping the test and measurement tools running on the production floor by anticipating problems and troubleshooting issues.
- Improving testing throughput with new test methods including hardware and software.
- Developing engineering testing systems for optoelectronic device characterization and reliability and qualification tests.
- Writing software in MS Visual Studio, VB6, Matalb, and LabVIEW supporting the tests.
- Generate all documentation required for the position.
- Present the results of the studies to internal and external customers.
- Execution of tasks on a customer driven schedule.
- Operating and troubleshooting equipment and software.
- Proficiency in accessing data systems as needed to analyze data.
- Schedule with engineers, technicians, and operators to maximize up-time of system.
- Will require travel between the PA and NJ locations.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Physics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with MS Visual Studio, VB6, Matalb, and LabVIEW.
- Experience with a 3D CAD programs such as Solidworks.
- Working knowledge of statistics and statistics software.
Contact: Mark Manz