Test Technician - RF Electronics
Location : Plainview NY US 11803
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 18438-JF-MM-7
Compensation : 22.00 - 28.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an RF Test Technician to perform a variety of routine and non-routine technical tasks to ensure that production quality standards are met.
- Maintain a positive work environment through professional and courteous conduct and communications with others, including supervisors, co-workers, clients, and vendors.
- Performing the set-up, calibration, testing, and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments, and mechanical assemblies.
- Performing hand set-ups for digital tests, recognizing failures and set-up problems, and determining need for appropriate verification.
- Operating programmable auto-testers, samplers, real-time oscilloscopes, pulse generators, meters, power supplies, and special test fixtures.
- Preparing written reports and making recommendations for procedural changes.
- Providing direction, leadership, and training to lower level employees.
- Performing the duties of the Electronics Tech III as needed.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Qualified candidates for this technical position will be detail-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (due to government contracts and ITAR regulations).
- Minimum 2-3 years of related experience in the microwave/amplifier/radar industry or capacity.
- Technical School or equivalent, preferred.
Contact: Mark Manz