QC Microbiology Analyst
Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21104-AB1
Compensation : 72000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 07/18/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : Bachelor's in Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a QC Microbiology Analyst to support clinical and commercial production with environmental monitoring activities.
- Environmental monitoring includes non-viable particulate testing, active air viable, passive air viable, surface viable, and personnel monitoring.
- Environmental monitoring in controlled environments including: Non-viable particulate, active viable and passive air, Personnel, surface sampling, and equipment monitoring.
- Ensure equipment is in proper working conditions and maintained/calibrated
- Program equipment with proper workflows..
- Assist with routine laboratory testing
- Plate reads and incubations.
- Shipping of test samples and equipment to contract laboratories for testing.
- Generate documentation following written SOPs in accordance to Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Writing/conducting investigations pertaining to environmental monitoring and testing.
- Develop and train junior QC Microbiologists.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's in Science
- Minimum 2 years of experience with biopharmaceutical industry environmental monitoring.
- Software proficient in Microsoft Office and MODA/LIMS.
- Familiarity with ISO and EU standards.
- Strong written and oral communication, technical writing, and time management skills.
- Technical training ability.
- Detail oriented, team focused, able to interface with clients.
- Working hours: Wednesday – Saturday, 7am-5:30pm.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit jobs.terkotech.com
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com