Project Engineer - Food Industry
Location : Louisville KY US 40208
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20963-MM1
Compensation : open - 65-75/h
Start Date : 09/26/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10
Required Education : BS Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Food
Job Description :
- Long term contract position for project engineer for a food ingredients manufacturing company.
- Project design for a wide range of projects and ability to lead external design teams on larger projects.
- Obtain bids and pricing on services and BOM items.
- Create project submittal documents – scope of work for mechanical, electrical, and civil; cost savings calculations; project scopes; project risks, assumptions, and alternatives.
- Utilize project management / project scheduling software
- Expected to manage at least $4-5MM in projects per year.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred
- Minimum 10 years experience managing capital projects for process plant equipment (food or chemicals preferred).
- Experience with P&ID's
- Must have experience in capital project engineering including bids/pricing, scope of work, risks, budgeting, scheduling, execution, and close-out
Contact: Mark Manz