Location : Somerset NJ US 08873
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 21156-MM1
Compensation : open - 20-23/h
Start Date : 08/31/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Manufacturing Technician for electronic assemblies.
- Perform detailed and precise assembly, inspection and testing operations for electronic subassemblies and modules requiring dexterity in handling small parts, and the ability to execute step-by-step instructions consistently
- Gather and record relevant data during the manufacturing process.
- Work with internal cross functional team members to support time sensitive (NPI) projects.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma, Associate's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Lean Manufacturing Environment.
- Experience with production and test equipment (power meters, lasers, OSA, mechanical fixtures/tools, cleaning solvents, etc.).
- Familiarity with ESD and cleanroom practices.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, process instructions, schematics
- Ability to plan and prioritize multiple overlapping activities.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with PC and MS Office.
Contact: Mark Manz