Senior Electrical Engineer - Hybrid Remote
Location : Morris Plains NJ US 07950
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 21113-MK1
Compensation : open - 100-140k
Start Date : 07/19/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Senior Electrical Engineer responsible for electronic system circuit design, analyses, fabrication management, test, and hands-on work required to mature hardware into a qualified and producible product.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customer’s requirements.
- Choose the design architecture that meets the performance, EMI, reliability, and cost targets.
- Detailed design and analysis of the electronic control units to be compliant with requirements.
- Consider and balance cost, technical, schedule, and risk.
- Interface with the project team and customer(s).
- Generate and review technical specifications and reports to satisfy internal and external deliverables.
- Perform breadboard level tests on new development products.
- Mentor junior level electrical engineers.
Required Qualifications :
- BS or MS Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing electrical circuits for aerospace applications.
- Experience with New Product Development for the aerospace / military industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate, plan, organize work for multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience in designing and testing analog and digital circuits and controllers.
- Experience with electric motor drives preferred.
- Strong documentation and writing skills.
- Ability to work closely with a team of engineers and technicians and comfortable in laboratory environment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen as position is with a defense contractor.
Contact: Monique Kleiman