Acoustic Systems Designer
Location : Summit NJ US 07901
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20213-AB1
Compensation : open - 70-90k
Start Date : 05/14/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent or contract to direct position for an Architectural Designer to design, test, and model architectural acoustics and audiovisual systems.
- Responsible for architectural design using Revit.
- Responsible for acoustic modeling and real-time analysis using industry software.
- Travel to visit clients on-site to generate new business.
- Position is with a growing northern NJ architectural acoustics consulting firm.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years experience, ideally in acoustical and audiovisual systems design.
Strong design and drafting experience in Revit.
AutoCAD 3D experience preferred.
- Experience with acoustics testing equipment is helpful.
- Experience with acoustic modeling and real-time analysis software (Odeon, EASE, Soundplan, INSUL, TAP, EASERA) is preferred.
- Some travel required.
Contact: Allan Berman