Location : Woodland Park NJ US 07424
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20773-BZ1
Compensation : 85000.00 - 100000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/26/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Aftermarket Engineer to provide engineering support for retrofit upgrade solutions to existing customers for conveyor components.
- Work on concept, design, build and installation supervision to complete equipment upgrades.
- Generate equipment and installation specifications, maintain close customer contact to propose solutions that extend the longevity of equipment.
- Develop 3D CAD drawings, perform equipment inspection, coordinate sub-suppliers and oversee upgrade projects.
- Determine feasibility of modifying existing components to provide a comprehensive upgrade solution for customers.
- Consider costs, available space, time limitations, production process parameters, and other technical factors.
- Partner with Sales, coordinate preparation of technical specifications and quotations to meet customer system requirements.
- Collect all required detailed information (ie. process conditions, product data, retrofit measurements, site conditions, etc.) to properly design an upgrade solution that can be efficiently installed.
- Analyze customer product, equipment and processes to determine designs which can be produced to improve productivity and eliminate downtime, ultimately extending the life of existing equipment.
- Inspect customer’s equipment and explain upgrade opportunities, showing how changes can lower costs, eliminate downtime or increase production.
- Site visits to clients in the chemical, petrochemical, food, confectionery, and baking industries to conduct detailed operational product and process analyses.
- Estimated travel required is 50-75% to client locations throughout North America.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Engineering
- Minimum 2 years experience with design, installation, and retrofitting of conveyor components and products.
- Experience with 3D CAD required, preferably with Autodesk Inventor.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to travel to customer sites throughout North America 50-75% of the time.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky