Location : West Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20339-JF1
Compensation : 120000.00 - 150000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/23/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7
Required Education : MS Electrical Engineering, Physics or Materials Science
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Algorithm Engineer to create algorithms that capture X-ray image data acquisition.
- Responsible for creating optimum hardware combinations associated with X-ray image data acquisition.
- Design for X-ray beam filtering, X-ray to light transducers, Solid-state detectors, Tube-type detectors, signal amplification and signal multiplexing.
- Create algorithms that process X-ray data to enhance and highlight images.
- Stay on top of the latest applicable technical developments in X-ray imaging trends and devices and advise upper management.
- Collaborate with project manager to satisfy project and market demands.
- Support project design team but also work independently on own projects.
- Assist in transition from design to production.
Required Qualifications :
- MS or PhD Electrical Engineering, Physics or Materials Science.
- Minimum 7 years experience with X-ray beam characteristics and phenomena.
- Experience with algorithm development for imaging and data acquisition.
- Experience with photonics.
- Experience with fiber optic to digital conversion.
Contact: John Forsatz