Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19567-AS1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 65000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Application Engineer to provide technical support on the full range of company products for the Sales and Engineering Teams, Field Application Engineers, Product- and Market Management and other employees.
- Handle technical inquiries while providing a high level of support (technical, administrative, etc.) to our customers.
- Propose and quotes "fit for purpose" solutions.
- Transfer specific customer needs into appropriate product applications (Design-In) and initiate and coordinate application engineering projects.
- Coordinate application projects for customers.
- Represent company at technical seminars and exhibitions for internal and external product training.
- Provide recommendations to key customers with regards to solutions focusing on differentiations and initiate and support cost reduction initiatives.
- Maintain customer records.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- Keeps informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest techniques and technologies.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years in a application engineering role as technical support to sales, engineers and customers.
- Advanced understanding of manufacturing methods and standard assembly capabilities.
- Strong understanding of MIL, NASA, and ESA design and qualification criteria for RF products.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
Contact: Alex Salewycz