Applications Engineer - Pharmaceutical Equipment
Location : Mahwah NJ US 07430
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20737-BZ1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/29/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Direct position for an applications engineer to quote, sell and support pharmaceutical capital equipment.
- Development of non-standard machine and ancillary equipment quotations as requested by Sales to meet the required submission deadlines.
- Prepare project price estimates and equipment or equipment system quotation text .
- Perform applications engineering to specify process equipment types for use in process systems, or to modify existing specifications for standard product offerings to meet customer requirements.
- Maintain price calculation spreadsheets.
- Responsibility for the budget, schedule, problem resolution, and customer satisfaction for assigned projects.
- Coordinate all validation efforts/scheduling.
- Complete final start-up billing for accounting invoicing.
- Process all purchase orders, change orders, pricing information, shipping information, machine serial numbers, etc.
- Travel to customer and vendor sites for technical meetings, quote reviews, and project coordination.
Required Qualifications :
- BS - Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years capital equipment applications engineering.
- Experience in an FDA / cGMP regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience with equipment sales and support.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky