Applications Engineer, RF Electronics
Location : New Providence NJ US 07974
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20208-AS1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/14/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Electronics
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer to provide applications support of products to Sales and Engineering Teams, Field Application Engineers, Product and Market Management and other employees for RF and Microwave applications.
- The Applications Engineer is the technical contact for customer service personnel as well as the primary conduit for design and technical information flowing from the Field Applications Engineers to the Sales Team, Engineering & Operations and PM&MM team at Company and other group companies.
- Applications are for Coaxial Cable and Assemblies, Microwave Components, and RF Connectors.
- Handle technical inquiries and provide a high level of support to our customers.
- Propose and quote "fit for purpose" solutions.
- Transfer specific customer needs into appropriate product applications (Design-In) and initiate and coordinate application engineering projects.
- Represent the company at technical seminars and exhibitions for internal and external product training.
- Initiate and support cost reduction initiatives for existing product.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 years as applications support to technical staff, sales staff, and customers.
- Experience with Coaxial Cable and Assemblies, Microwave Components, RF Connectors preferred.
- Position requires up to 35% travel.
- Experience with RF electronics in the Aerospace / Defense industries.
Contact: Alex Salewycz