Location : Oradell NJ US 07649
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21035-AS-JC1
Compensation : 45000.00 - 55000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 0-3
Required Education : AAS Architecture or Design
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Architectural Drafter for retail and restaurant architecture and MEP.
- Create drawings for industry specific projects based on preliminary sketches, concepts, and data
- Utilize AutoCAD and other programs to develop lay out and diagrams with attention to specification details
- Assist with technical handbooks and guidelines.
- Assist with research on landlord code compliances and permitting.
- Assist in the development of floor plans.
- Assist with the completion of drawings red-lined by Studio Director, Project Manager or Assistant Project Manager.
- Ability to complete a full set of drawings with minimal errors or supervision.
- Assist with coordination and follow up between consultants.
- Occasionally carry out site surveys on a need basis.
- Follow instructions of managers accurately with efficiency.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Architecture or Design
- Minimum 0-3 years of experience as a Draftsperson.
- Ability to interpret construction data, engineering calculations and specifications
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit required.
- Basic knowledge of SketchUp, Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
- Experience drafting construction documents preferred.
- Must be comfortable in a support role and possess the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to multitask and produce accurate work.
- Must possess strong time management skills and the ability to handle the pressure of tight deadlines.
Contact: Jessalyn Cotter