Location : Ridgewood NJ US 07450
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20741-BZ1
Compensation : 60000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/04/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Architectural Drafter for preparation of architectural and engineering construction drawings.
- Operate Computer-Aided Design (CAD) system to create technical drawings for building construction.
- Create and modify REVIT models for design projects.
- Create and modify AutoCAD drawings for design projects.
- Visit buildings and job sites to document (hand sketch) existing conditions.
- Prepare accurate drawings using AutoCAD and/or REVIT from sketches after visiting job sites.
- Prepare complete and accurate working drawings from sketches or notes.
- Print out construction drawings for review, markup and distribution.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- HS Diploma required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in drafting technology or related field preferred.
- Proficient in REVIT & AutoCAD.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working in the AE or Construction Industry using REVIT.
- Possession of valid driver’s license.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky