Architectural Project Manager
Location : Philadelphia PA US 19107
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21040-AS-JC1
Compensation : 90000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8
Required Education : Bachelor's in Architecture
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Architectural Project Manager responsible for all phases of design and construction of projects from beginning to completion, while performing a supervisory role in assigning and reviewing the work of other team members.
- Oversee preparation of coordinated documents from design to documentation to construction administration.
- Review and develop construction plans requested by the client.
- Analyze and estimate project cost for labor, equipment, and material.
- Monitor progress of all construction phases in compliance with building plans and deadlines.
- Correspond with clients, vendors, construction team, and other personnel involved in projects.
- Function as the day-to-day client contact.
- Review and research state and local code compliances.
- Prepare reports and presentations for client meetings.
- Execute site surveys as needed .
- Work closely with the project architect and senior interior designer to establish and maintain project goals and quality.
- Design management of project schedule and ensure that all milestones are met.
- Develop, track and update project staffing, workplan, project budget, and fees.
- Collaborate with client cost estimators for our scope of work.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Project Manager similar position in an architecture firm.
- Minimum 5 years of architectural experience in retail, hospitality, workplace, and/or entertainment markets.
- Ability to interpret construction data, engineering calculations and drawings.
- Experience drafting retail or commercial construction documents preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of building codes and standards, design techniques, tools, and principles needed to produce well-coordinated technical documents.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD with strong 3D design skills required, with working knowledge of Revit Experience managing projects utilizing the BIM design and documentation platform.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with diligence and commitment.
Contact: Jessalyn Cotter