Location : Bergen County NJ US
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19939-BZ1
Compensation : 75000.00 - 90000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/04/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Assembly Supervisor responsible for communicating job expectations, planning, directing and monitoring the workload of assembly operators.
- Develops daily production plan and schedules.
- Monitors production activity against customer due dates; rotates personnel as needed.
- Assigns personnel to specific tasks or stations, monitor processes to ensure that employees perform them correctly.
- Maintains the highest level of quality workmanship.
- Provides detailed instruction and close supervision during the new employees onboarding process.
- Monitor workplace safety and train employees to prevent work injuries and accidents.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting and providing ongoing training.
- Prepares daily activity reports as well as employee evaluations.
- Conduct research and provides input into non conformance and corrective actions plans.
- Assesses employee skills; cross trains staff; resolves workplace issues and provides disciplinary actions as needed.
- Enforces company policies and procedures. Interfaces with various levels of peers and leadership across the enterprise.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience running a high-volume production floor.
- Strong supervisory and mentoring skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle numbers.
- Knowledge of Kanban planning is preferred.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and have demonstrated leadership ability.
- Ability to lift items weighing 10-15 lbs.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky