Location : Caldwell NJ US 07006
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20255-AS1
Compensation : 20.00 - 25.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 07/22/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Assembly Technician for electro-mechanical assembly.
- Solder various components onto circuit boards assemblies to be installed in aviation panel assemblies.
- Soldering certified to IPC-A-610 and J-STD-00.
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or acceptance test procedures.
- Inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits.
- Install various components ranging from transformers to rotary potentiometers including wire harnesses, and hardware into aviation cockpit chassis assemblies.
- Pack finished products for shipment and tag components.
- Adjust or repair electrical equipment and correct defects.
- Test product to ensure conformance to specifications and functional performance.
- Perform manual assembly during the small-scale production of electronic devices used in avionic systems and military ground systems.
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
- Populate, modify or replace components on printed circuit board assemblies.
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum 5 years experience with electro-mechanical assembly.
- Experience with IPC A610 and J-STD 001
- Experience with drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, and acceptance test procedures.
- Experience with soldering, wiring, assemblies, circuits, and wire harnesses.
Contact: Alex Salewycz