Assistant Project Manager
Location : Philadelphia PA US 19107
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21038-AS-JC1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 68000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : Bachelor's in Architecture
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Assistant Project Manager for retail and restaurant architectural projects.
- Prepare and develop lay outs and architectural drawings according to client requests.
- Coordinate drawings of the Draftsperson according to the project specifications.
- Utilize AutoCAD and Revit as well as other programs to develop lay out and diagrams with attention to specification details.
- Consult technical handbooks and guidelines and assist in landlord research.
- Ability to interpret and apply state and local code compliances.
- Prepare documents for project authorization and management of bidding processes.
- Maintain accessible hardcopies and electronic files and records of survey office reports.
- Execute site surveys on a need basis.
- Interact with clients on project clarification and other architectural requirements.
- Ensure compliance of all architectural guidelines and standards.
- Provide architectural support to Project Manager on multiple projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Assistant Project Architect in an architectural firm.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in architecture, of which at least 2 years were in retail architecture.
- Ability to interpret construction data, engineering calculations and drawings.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Revit 3D design required.
- Basic knowledge of Sketch up, Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience drafting retail or commercial construction documents.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to multitask and produce accurate work.
- Must possess strong time management skills and the ability to handle the pressure of tight deadlines.
Contact: Jessalyn Cotter