Associate Director of Biology
Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19308-AB1
Compensation : 100000.00 - 125000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : PhD Biology and Pharmacology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Biotechnology
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Associate Director of Biology to lead first-in-class drug discovery research efforts including druggability evaluation and validation of biological targets.
- This position is with an expanding Central NJ biotech company, a subsidiary of a well funded by a large cap overseas pharmaceutical company.
- Lead in vitro and ex vivo pharmacological assays to support multiple drug discovery projects.
- Research and build external partnerships to accelerate drug discovery processes.
- Oversee drug discovery process from program initiation through preclinical drug candidate phase.
Required Qualifications :
- PhD Systems Biology and Pharmacology or a closely related field.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in drug target validation and project leadership role in all stages of translational drug discovery research.
- Extensive experience in oncology and immuno-oncology research.
- In-depth understanding of biological target validation.
- Technical proficiency in in vitro, in vivo, ex vivo, and other aspects of pharmacology.
- Understanding of Quantitative systems pharmacology perception of the interplay among pharmacokinetics, drug target dynamics and binding kinetics and pharmacodynamics.
Contact: Allan Berman