Location : Ramsey NJ US 07446
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20300-BZ1
Compensation : open - 25-40/h
Start Date : 09/09/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for an AutoCAD drafter to prepare layouts, details, drawings, and designs according to Client's engineering specification, needs, and changes within a manufacturing environment.
- Interact with customers to request information needed to proceed.
- Design floor plans to fit machining, equipment, and associated workstation in existing floor space within the customers' manufacturing cell.
- Update existing as-built and/or create new drawings pertaining facilities MEP's blueprints for the engineering aspect of facilities.
- Provide measurements, dimensions and notes on the materials needed to complete the project.
- Coordinate with other employees to obtain technical details, optimize designs, and resolve issues.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies and limit production problems.
- Need strong communication skills to deal with both technical & non-technical employees/clients.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS CAD Drafting/Design
- Will consider two years of progressive Drafting/Design experience in lieu of education.
- Intermediate technical drafting skills to include familiarity with engineering terminology.
- Ability to read architectural and engineering drawings and transfer information to AutoCAD blue prints and ability to conceptualize two and three-dimensional forms/shapes.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Familiar and able to work with Microsoft Office programs.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky