Automated Test Equipment Engineer
Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 21057-JF1
Compensation : 105000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 05/25/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Defense - Aerospace
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Automated Test Equipment Engineer responsible for designing and testing automated machinery and processes.
- Create LabVIEW test programs and algorithms.
- Explore and implement new ways to automate systems.
- Design and test automation equipment and processes.
- Program new automated components.
- Identify quality issues and write up reports.
- Eliminate defects and errors with product and software development.
- Collaborate with other business units.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- LabVIEW Core 1 & 2 certification required.
- Experience with LabVIEW programming.
- Experience with writing signal processing algorithms.
- Experience with analysis and signal processing algorithms in LabVIEW.
- Experience with robotics, AI and machine learning.
- Experience with project management.
- Solid understanding of computer programming and software development.
- Experience troubleshooting and maintenance of Automated Test Equipment and systems.
Contact: John Forsatz