Location : Valley Cottage NY US 10989
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20397-MK1
Compensation : 40.00 - 46.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 12/16/2020
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Electrical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Permanent position for an Automation Technician to troubleshoot, implement, modify, and validate plant automation systems.
- Programming and maintenance of Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs) and Human Machine Interface (HMIs) and SCADA.
- Vision systems maintenance, development, and optimization.
- Support the development of machine controls, upgrades to current machines, line modifications, and automation additions.
- Perform maintenance of electric and electronic control circuitry.
- Work on Sensors, Encoders, and Instruments.
- Work with Motors and Electronic Drives.
- Perform and support Technical Writing projects as needed.
- Provide support for all plant Automation, Process, and Robotic Systems
- Analyze and troubleshoot electrical circuitry using schematics and test equipment.
- Review documentation, methods, equipment, and procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Evaluate equipment by establishing operating conditions, devising performance tests, recording and analyzing results, and recommending changes.
- Make recommendations for continual process, cost and efficiency improvements.
- Maintain product quality standards and specifications by observing operations, detecting malfunctions, inspecting parts, adjusting controls and replacing tooling.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering or relevant experience.
- Proficiency in electrical schematics, mechanical and dimensional blue prints, mechanics, pneumatics, and control electricity.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an manufacturing environment, preferably in a clean room environment.
- Machine shop skills.
- Skilled with diagnostic instruments and meters.
- Ability to work on complex machinery and systems within a pharmaceutical environment.
- An understanding of and ability to work with high-level computer technology.
- Competent skills with PC's, networking, device communications, integration and design.
- Ability to read and interpret program instructions and electrical schematics.
Contact: Monique Kleiman