Location : New York City NY US 10016
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19666-DE1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a BIM Designer using REVIT MEP and AutoCAD MEP for projects (museums, university campuses and iconic buildings) in New York City.
- The position will require maintaining one or more project BIM models, satisfy specific project BIM requirements and BIM Standards.
- Work on initial project set-up, ensuring BIM models remain free from errors, to managing outputs & performing BIM coordination exercises.
- Responsible for creating drawings for the following disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection.
- Responsible for and associated project BIM support documents, to ensure the prescribed performance and quality levels.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience with REVIT MEP and AutoCAD MEP.
- Experience for the design of building systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Protection) for Cultural, University and High End Residential projects.
- Experience with Navisworks.
- Proficiency in creating Revit content, setting up models for production and optimizing Revit workflows.
Contact: Darren Elg
Date Posted: 1/15/19