Business Development Manager
Location : Hamilton NJ US 08619
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 20918-AB1
Compensation : 70000.00 - 80000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 02/23/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Business Development Manager to create, develop, and foster quality client relationships.
- Maintain and grow sales for existing and new customers using customer and product knowledge.
- Manage support staff and work closely with Engineering, Production, and Quality teams.
- Develop and maintain business relationships by promoting and selling automotive products in assigned territories and markets.
- Support and manage new and existing customer accounts through face to face customer interface.
- Identify and develop business relationships with new accounts in established and new markets.
- Some domestic travel is required.
- Generate new revenue streams by aggressively pushing new and existing products.
- Convince the customers of the need and value that the product offers.
- Ensure sufficient production infrastructure and capabilities to support low and high production levels.
- Evaluate customers’ business needs and prepare and submit formal and informal proposals and recommendations.
- Provide ongoing market evaluations and account performance analysis.
- Develop quarterly sales call plan and activities for assigned accounts.
- Generate and distribute reports about assigned responsibilities.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Military background preferred
- Minimum 3 years of business sales, marketing or engineering experience.
- Strong communication, analytical, decision making, organization, time management, and reasoning skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel domestically.
- Position pays salary plus 5-10% bonus.
- US Citizenship required due to military base site visits.
Contact: Allan Berman