C++ Embedded Software Developer
Location : Montville NJ US 07045
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 19752-MK-JT1
Compensation : open - 30-50/h
Start Date : 03/15/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Electrical, Computer or Electronics Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for an Embedded Software Developer to create diagnostic and testing software for valves and flow meters for the medical device industry.
- Develop embedded software and firmware for microcontroller-based systems.
- Software development primarily done in C++/ Python.
- Development for ARM-based systems.
- Edit and create programs using C++ to read and monitor sensors used with medical device products.
- Collaborate with the new product development engineering team on new testing strategies.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in embedded systems development.
- Embedded C++ development experience.
- Experience with Python ideal but not required.
- Ability to read hardware/ electrical schematics.
Contact: John Terkovich
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit www.TerkoTech.com
Please send all inquiries to John@TerkoTech.com