Location : Holmdel NJ US 07733
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19492-JF1
Compensation : open - 28-32/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a CAD Designer to work in Sustaining Engineering for exisiting company products.
- Maintaining drawing files and Bill of Materials (BOMs) using Pro/ENGINEER.
- Work with with other engineers and support staff for maintenance and revision of drawings and engineering documenation.
- Closely monitor the change process to insure accuracy and intent of products.
- Coordinate change transmittals with manufacturing counterparts.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS or BS in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience with maintenance of CAD drawings for manufacturing.
- Experience with Pro/ENGINEER, Creo or similar.
- Experience with maintenance and revisions for BOMs.
- Ability to prioritize work load in consultation with team member.
Contact: John Forsatz