CAD Manager, A/V
Location : Palisades Park NJ US 07650
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19997-BZ1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 10/25/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a CAD Manager and draftsperson to prepare clear, complete and accurate designs and drawings for multiple A/V projects.
- Responsible for design of Integrated systems for A/V, Lighting Control, Shades and Climate Control.
- Develop, implement, organize and enforce CAD standards.
- Coordinate with Architects, Interior Designers, MEP Engineers & Lighting Designer.s
- Review and manage architectural, electrical & HVAC plans with CAD staff.
- Performs drafting operations for the determination of project plans in addition to collecting and archiving data for project designs.
- Interpret lighting design documentation.
- Create wiring diagrams, rack elevations & dimensional drawings.
- Produce lighting system panel reports.
- Research product & technical support from equipment manufacturers.
- Interfacing with and supporting Field Technicians, Engineering and Project management.
- Create As-Built Plans.
Required Qualifications :
- Degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a CAD Manager and Draftsman
- Experience with Integrated systems for A/V, Lighting Control, Shades and Climate Control.
- Must have knowledge of high-end audio/video, lighting control, shades and climate control.
- Experience with Visio, AutoCAD or other design tools.
- Comprehension of architectural & construction terms.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky