Calibration Remediation Technician
Location : Clifton NJ US 07013
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20819-BZ1
Compensation : open - 30-40/h
Start Date : 12/10/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS or BS Degree in Science, Math, Business
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Medical Devices
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Calibration Remediation Technician to assist in calibration remediation activities requiring the remediation of all calibration procedures associated with the medical device business unit.
- Review comprehensive list of all calibration assets to identify where procedure gaps exist.
- Collaborate with calibration lab technicians to develop calibration procedures where gaps exist.
- Review in -house calibration procedures for content, clarity, and compliance.
- Redline calibration procedures for revision or initial release in the document control system.
- Create Change Notices in doc control system according to Doc Control policies.
- Develop tracker to define scope of procedures which to be created and or redlined.
- Provide progress reports to management highlighting percentage of procedures completed and in-process.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS or BS Degree in Science, Math, Business or related field is required.
- Minimum 3 years with quality experience in a FDA regulated environment is preferred.
- Experience in the medical device industry a plus.
- Experience with instrument calibration and metrology.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky