Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 20813-AB1
Compensation : open - 35-45/h
Start Date : 12/09/2021
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Required Education : AAS Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Pharmaceutical
Job Description :
- Contract position that might go direct for a Calibration Technician to calibrate equipment adhering to ISO17025, ANSI Z540 metrology standards, GMP regulations, and company SOPs.
- Complete and review calibration work order documentation to adhere to cGMP good documentation practices and change control procedures.
- Ensure minimal interruption in the daily manufacturing schedules.
- Work with internal departments and external resources as appropriate on maintenance and repair-related issues.
- Maintains and performs corrective and preventative maintenance calibrations on GMP and non-GMP equipment.
- Supports other departments to troubleshoot, test, repair and optimize instruments, equipment, and control systems.
- Oversees the maintenance and review of calibration standards and vendor calibration documentation.
- Lead start-up, commissioning, and turnover of new systems.
- Oversee technicians and external vendors to ensure compliance.
Required Qualifications :
- AAS Engineering preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in instrumentation calibration or metrology in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related environment.
- Experience in a GMP facility.
- Advanced knowledge of cGMP manufacturing calibration disciplines.
- Knowledge of cGMP, GXP, GAMP, SDLC regulations.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical, manufacturing and laboratory systems and equipment.
- Proficiency with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Proof of COVID vaccination required.
Contact: Allan Berman