Location : Union NJ US 07083
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : 19587-JF1
Compensation : open - 27-29/h
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6
Required Education : High School Diploma
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract to direct position for a Calibration Technician for inspection of parts and assemblies, as well as calibration of inspection measuring gauges and inspection equipment. Applies knowledge of all manufacturing and sub-assembly operations.
- Applies understanding of all tools, jigs, and fixtures.
- Writes inspection reports and maintains accurate records. Coordinates work with other personnel, and sets up inspection gauges for other inspectors.
- May assist in the training of other inspectors.
- Follows written calibration procedures and makes calibration reports.
- May be required to set up and maintain statistical quality control charts and procedures as directed by Quality Assurance.
- Monitors gauge requests/requirements at suppliers
- Requires the use of shop mathematics, and knowledge of Company products and quality procedures.
- Moves gauges and metrology materials to and from work area.
- Maintains good housekeeping in work area.
- Must pass required eye tests.
Required Qualifications :
- High School Diploma and related work experience in mechanical inspections and calibrations.
- Minimum 6 years experience with mechanical and electronic inspection.
- Minimum 2 years calibration experience.
- Working knowledge of Calibration Tracking Software (Gage Track).
- Ability to Calibrate Mechanical, Fluid, Pressure and Electrical gauges and tooling.
Contact: John Forsatz