Capital Project Engineer
Location : Harrisonville MO US 64701
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 20939-MO-MM1
Compensation : open - 60-70/h
Start Date : 05/13/2022
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5
Required Education : BS Chemical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Contract position for a Capital Project Engineer to oversee new equipment installations for manufacturing lines.
- Manufacturing lines consist of liquid filling, powder filling, capping, palletizing and / or wrapping equipment.
- Manage third party firms, and oversee costs, budgets and scheduling
- Projects range from several million dollars to $40-50 million.
Required Qualifications :
- BS Chemical, Mechanical of Industrial Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing capital equipment projects for manufacturing operations.
- Experience with liquid filling, powder filling, capping, palletizing and / or wrapping highly desired.
Contact: Mark Manz