Location : Princeton NJ US 08540
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19847-AB1
Compensation : 55000.00 - 70000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/18/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2
Required Education : BS Biology
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Biotechnology
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Cell Biologist responsible for drug discovery translational experiments.
- This is a growth opportunity with a young expanding Central NJ biotech company well funded by a large cap overseas pharmaceutical company.
- Conduct In vitro and ex vivo pharmacological assays to support multiple drug discovery projects, including fluorescent, colorimetric or label-free enzymatic and binding kinetics assays, cell culture and cellular assays, qPCR, ELISA, and flow cytometry.
- Deliver and present high-quality data to project team by presenting research findings at internal project meetings.
Required Qualifications :
- MS/BS degree in biological sciences, specializing in cell biology, biochemistry, pharmacology, molecular biology or immunology.
- At least 2 years experience in drug discovery research experience.
- Experience with data analysis and Excel and Prism or other data analysis programs.
- Detail oriented, quick-learning, self-starting, well organized with strong problem solving, critical and quantitative thinking, project management, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and adhere to tight timelines;
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a diverse team on complex projects.
Contact: Allan Berman
To search all of our 100+ jobs, please visit https://jobs.terkotech.com/
Please send all inquiries to Allan.Berman@TerkoTech.com