Location : Wayne NJ US 07470
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : 19958-BZ1
Compensation : 125000.00 - 130000.00 USD/YEAR
Start Date : 09/13/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 15
Required Education : BS Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Oil Refining - Petroleum - Petrochem
Job Description :
- Permanent position for a Chemical Engineer to design, size and specify process equipment for petrochemical plants.
- Preparation of engineering flowsheets (P&ID's), instrument and pipeline data summaries.
- Perform line sizing calculations, pump and compressor head estimates.
- Analyze conditions requiring over-pressure protection, estimates relieving capacity and relief valve sizing.
- Finalizes major equipment data sheets and sketches.
- Prepare Cause & Effect and Interlock Diagrams.
- Review of Equipment (static & rotary) vendor drawings for conformity with design documents.
Required Qualifications :
- BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 15 years' experience in an engineering company engaged in EPC for refinery or petrochemical
- plants. Similar responsibilities to that described above with a technology licensor would also be acceptable.
- HAZOP experience required.
- Strong knowledge of chemical process design fundamentals. Performed process simulations, heat & material
- balance, and equipment design.
- Strong Knowledge of instrumentation, DCS and SIS.
- Ability to develop innovative engineering solutions with focus on practical implementation.
- Experience in plant commissioning, startup, and operations is a plus.
- Available for up to 15% annual travel, both foreign and domestic.
Contact: Bill Zukowsky